- Posted On: June 29th
- Location: Limerick
- Salary: Competitive
- Term: Full time (Permanent)
We run a chest pain assessment service in addition to routine assessment of cardiac referrals from GP’s.
We also offer long term follow up for patients with established cardiac disease.
In the clinic we provide a variety of cardiac testings including heart rhythm monitors, pacemaker checks and blood work analysis.
An ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Current Bord Altranis registration
- Minimum of three years post registration experience
- Basic/Advanced Life support qualification
- Masters Degree
- Relevant experience in a cardiac setting
- Basic ECG interpretation
- Proficiency in phlebotomy
- Day shifts only (09:00 am – 05:00 pm)
- Fixed weekends off
- Closed on Public/Bank Holidays
- Additional 24 days Annual Leave annually.
- Under careers on www.eaglelodge.ie
- Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org