Cardiac Physiologist (Senior/ Basic Grade)
- Posted On: February 7th
- Location: Limerick
We are urgently looking for Cardiac Physiologists (Senior/Basic Grade) to work in our Limerick clinic.
Full- Time and Part-Time positions are available. Graduated students are welcome to apply.
For any queries regarding the advertised position, please email email@example.com
- The rights to work and live in the Republic of Ireland.
Primary duties include:
- Experienced in 2D/3D cardiac ultrasound would be desirable.
- Physiologist lead exercise stress testing.
- Pacemaker/ICD and CRT device follow up and trouble shooting.
- ECG’s, 24 hour holter monitoring, 24 hour blood pressure monitoring and 7 day event monitoring.
- Fresher/ Recent passed out students are also welcome to forward their applications.
- Highly competitive salary
- Free accommodation (Furnished room) (Free wifi) (No utility bills) (2mins walking from work)
- Monday – Friday (09:00 – 17:00)
- Fixed weekend offs
- Closed on public holidays