We are a specialist cardiology practice
We have clinics in Limerick (Eagle Lodge) and Kilkenny (UPMC Hospital). Established in 1993 by Dr. John Clarke, we provide a wide range of cardiac services, from echocardiograms and exercise tolerance (stress) tests to hospital procedures and post-op care. We also supply and maintain electrophysiology devices and monitoring equipment. If you are concerned about chest pains or at risk of heart disease/failure, feel free to contact us. We can discuss all your options and arrange the appropriate care.
Why choose us?
- We’re highly qualified and very experienced
- We’re friendly and professional
- We’re competent and compassionate
- We’re available and accessible
- We have a genuine interest in patient welfare
- We have the latest technology
- We combine modern methods with traditional care
- We have close ties with the leading hospitals