Things to note
- Payment is due on the day, and can be made by cash, draft, credit card or cheque with banker’s card.
- If you have health insurance, you will not have to pay the full amount for some services.
- If you are an employee of ESB, please note that we no longer have a direct settlement arrangement with ESB. You must pay upfront but are then entitled to a refund from them.
- If you are a member of Garda Medical Aid, Prison Officers Association or the army, you must pay upfront but are then entitled to a majority refund from them.
- If you are a tax payer, you can offset the fee by claiming for health expenses against income tax at the end of the year. You simply complete and return a Med1 form.
Call us on 061 411 041 for our latest price list.